Welcome to my ePortfolio!

My name is Susan Knapp, and I am graduating from Tunxis Community College with an Associate's Degree in Business Office Technology, Medical optionalong with certificates for; Office Applications, Medical Transcription, and Health Claims Processing. In the past three years, I have taken a journey from exploring the complex world of computers to expanding my math, writing, interpersonal, and comprehension skills. In addition I enjoyed exploring the world of Human Biology and even learning how to draw.The road travelled has been exciting, frustrating, rewarding, and enlightening.

Now I am ready to get back out into the employment world, armed with skills in medical administration, and use the knowledge I have obtained in Medical Terminology, Medical Coding, Electronic Health Records, Transcription, as well as, Administrative management.

I would like to tell you about myself. In addition to my degree from Tunxis, I have work experience in an operations management capacity working in the crafting/sewing retail industry.

I love to create things and have sewn wedding gowns, children's clothes, and ragdoll angels, I also love to draw pictures of animals. 

I have been married for 33 years to my husband, Ken. Our favorite activities include; camping in the White Mountains of New Hampshire with our dog, MacGregor, and attending Nascar races.