Welcome to my E-Portfolio, my name is Nicole Knapp.  I am currently enrolled in the Dental Assistant Program at Tunxis CC.  I haven't been in school since I graduated High School in 1993 so it has been a challenge to be in school after all this time.  

I am married to a wonderful man who supports me every day in my decision to return to school.  We have a beautiful little boy who fills our life with so much fun and joy! My family it the most important thing to me and that is why I decided to go to school.  I wanted to have a fulfilling, challenging career.  I also wanted a career that I can have options and a career where I am continuously learning.

I worked for an Insurance company for 12 years.  In those 12 years I worked my way up to where I thought I was happy.  I wasn’t fulfilled and everyday seemed to run into the next, I was bored.  It ended up a blessing in disguise when my department was outsourced to another country.  Now I can start a new chapter and do something that I am excited about.  I can’t wait to graduate from Tunxis and find a great job in a Dental office.