Hello class my name is Joe, and this is my second time attending Tunxis. I first attended this school years ago for criminal justice but ended in the general studies program. I transfered to CCSU and was enrolled in the bio-chem program with the intentions of applying to a pharmacy school; however working in a pharmacy this whole time as a technician I am no longer enthusiastic at all for the industry or the health care system at all. Thankfully I realized this one year before applying for pharmacy school, and I decided to return to Tunxis for some random classes and saw they now have an engineering program in their brochure.

The reason I have chosen to attend Tunxis again is because I grew up and still live in Bristol, so this school is practically right down the street from my house. I am also familiar with the school and how to register, and I like how the school has grown better since I first attended this institution and that it's continuing to grow. As for living near the school in Bristol theres not a whole lot to say it's a very mundane little city. Unfortunately with a pretty big drug abuse problem which I've observed first hand working at the pharmacies in the middle of the city. Since there wasn't much exciting stuff to do in town growing up me and my friends got into a lot of mischief  and later on the party life style which became incredibly boring and stagnant to me and I've come to require more out of my life which is why I've decided to search for passion through education.

Throughout my life I've had lots of hobbies like skating, music, video games, sports, and reading (books and comics mostly). These days my biggest and favorite hobby is getting tattoos. I also enjoy hiking and exploring and tend more toward learning new, useful, and more unique skills. I have gotten more into cars and such trying to become a very self sufficient mechanic and hopefully even more as i would like to learn to fabricate; which has led me to start trying to refurbish an older engine and build a motorcycle. I have also been learning to throw knives as well as archery and lock picking.