DRAFT: This module has unpublished changes.
Business Administration Program
- Successfully complete the business administration core courses and demonstrate competencies necessary for success in business administration including an understanding of:
- the role of accounting and finance in the management of a business enterprise,
- various micro- and macroeconomic principles and their influence on the organizational decision-making process,
- the role of marketing in the business environment and applying core marketing principles to the development of business strategy and decision-making process,
- the impact of leadership, employee behavior, organizational culture, group dynamics, and the team-based approach in defining organizational culture, and attaining organizational goals and objectives,
- the ethical and legal implications of managerial decisions and the effect of those decisions on organizational stakeholders.
- Demonstrate the ability to integrate knowledge and apply learned skills for real-world business decision making.
- Demonstrate proficiency in the General Education Abilities as they apply to the business professions.
Marketing Management Option
- Meet all of the Business Administration program outcomes
- Additionally, students in the marketing management option will
- Demonstrate competency in researching, planning, implementing, and evaluating the components of a marketing program.
- Demonstrate specialized knowledge necessary for success in marketing including the ability to develop integrated marketing communications.