Welcome to my Tunxis Business Administration Portfolio!  This is a documentation of what I have learned and gained while attending Tunxis Community College.  Included, is a collection of work that I have submitted from various courses.  These submissions exhibit my writing skill and critical thinking abilities utilized in presenting and analyzing my viewpoints.  The work exhibited in the portfolio demonstrates my development and progress from 2010 to current.

The top five strongest attributes which I use to describe myself are professional, well-spoken, kind, motivated, and resourceful.  I have learned throughout my endeavors, that maintaining a professional persona is helpful in building the foundation of a benevolent and productive re pore in the business world.  I enjoy being precise with words, receiving and offering constructive criticism while simultaneously being considerate of others.  Furthermore, I am motivated to succeed in whatever task I am assigned, with the confidence based on successful past experiences.

The library has been a huge inspiration to me since I started attending Tunxis.  I couldn’t have imagined what the library had to offer until I began frequenting the library to work and study.  The fact that the library provides a positive, intellectual environment where students can study and focus in silence is a highly valued asset to the Tunxis Campus.  The library staffs’ dedication in going the extra mile to help the students and community is truly amazing and important to me.