I am a mother of three children who decided to go back to school last year and get my Associate's degree. I attended two years of college before I got married and moved out of state. After a couple years of marriage, we decided to start our family; so I never finished college. Growing up I loved playing sports and played different sports all year round. In high school I played volleyball, softball, and was on the swim team. I also played volleyball and softball on my college team. While I am not a particular fan of cooking, I do love to bake!

I have worked in the public school system in my town for eight years. I first started as a monitor where I worked for three years. I then got a job as a Special Education Paraprofessional and worked in that position for four years. Last year I transitioned to the job in the main office as the Office Clerk.

Before working in the school, I worked in many different places. I worked many years as a waitress opposite my husband's work schedule, as a data entry clerk, and as the office manager for a financial services company.