My name is Yao Ogountola I was born in Togo Africa, moved to America when i was seven. I speak three languages and write in two languages. I am attending Tunxis community college and going to transfer to ccsu to further my Business major education. I'm interested in learning new things, and like to spend my time reading or at the gym. My favorite show is Family Guy, one of my favorite activities is mountain biking on warm weathers, and I Enjoy spending my time with my family and friends. I love listening to all type of music, and I a huge library of music. My current favorite song as I'm writing this bio, is “A1 Billionair” by Guap boys. On top of music I also have a love for reading all types of books. I like reading all types of books from any genre, I am currently reading A Clash of Kings by George R. R Martin. I love all types of sport’s. I recenmtly started playing soccer for some time now, and have seen myself progress from playing a  goalie position to playing Striker. Any type of sport that involves physical movement, I can easily get into. I love hiking, one of my favorite things to do is to get in the car and hike around Connecticut with my friends.