Special thanks to:

Ewardo UnanueESL teacher, for sending my education in the right direction and in who’s class I read my first English Book – Historical Romance.

Professor Lucille Cusano, Keyboarding teacher, for teaching skills that help me in my education and my career.

Professor Maryann McCarthyMedical Terminology teacher, for introducing to me the Keyword method - the most effective memory system for learning, not only medical terms.

Professor Candace M. Clark, BOT teacher, for teaching me so much in the Business field, especially how to deal with stress and new management in my workplace and for being with me in a very difficult time in my life. Thank you for believing in me and always telling me "you can do it". Even if my English never will be perfect, Professor Candace shows me that I have other skills that I can use in my work. Learning all programs in Microsoft Office package was the best option.

Academic Assistant Arthur Simoes, Photography & Advance Lighting teacher, who taught me how to produce better photos using the options on my camera and move me into a different world where everything is done with patience, slowness and an artistic mood. Arthur always found time to answer my questions, even if I didn’t have class with him. 

Adjunct Professor Christine Breslin, Digital Photography teacher, who taught me how to use Photoshop - a powerful program in Digital Photography and invited me to be part of Voluntary Help-Portrait event. This event shows me what I am capable of in the photography field. I didn’t expect that I can have my own photo station and be part of a professional photographers group.

Photographer Christine DalentaPhotography II teacher who taught me how to setup light and shoot portraits in photo studio.

Photographer Professor Hunter NealPortrait Studio teacher who taught me low key photography and helped me improve my photography skills. Photos that I took as a assigment for his class earned high location in contests. One of them won “Award Jury Favorite of the month” and Staff Winter Selection Award. Second photo was in Finalist Group in Photographer's Forum Magazine contest and is published in the Book "Best of Photography 2016". Third photo was publish on SpiritOfArt website.

Professor William Kluba, Professor of Art & Program Coordinator who let me take a few classes as a Independent Study. Because of my work schedule I couldn’t take photography classes during the day.

Susan M. Kallenbach, Principle of Design teacher, who helped me open my photography website, and helps me design my photography business card.

Wojtek, my husband, who took all home tasks on his hands during the time that I was in school or studying.

Sebastian, Magdalena and Roksanka, my children, who help me with homework and translation.