DRAFT: This module has unpublished changes.
Family and Pets:
- My mother is well educated and is my greatest motivator for education
- My father owns his own business repairing forklifts
- My siblings have experience in electronics, manufacturing, and military service; all of which have influenced my knowledge
- I live in a house where pets, most usually, out number humans
- Above is my dwarf hamster Peter!
- Also in the house are four cats, a Jack Russel Terrier, and an assortment of small fish
- I enjoy participating in school clubs and hope to make more time in the future for more volunteer activities
- Extensive reading late at night, sometimes with hot cocoa, interests me
- Graduated Class of '09 from Farmington High School,
- ..With a certificate in Culinary from Bristol Technical Education Center
- Degree in Business Administration at Tunxis Community College
- .. and Certificates in Retail Business Management and Marketing Management
- Goal: Continue Business education at Central Connecticut State University
- Long-Term Goal: Earn a Masters Degree